Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nutritional Value Of Brownies How Do I Work Out The Nutritional Value Or Iceland Frozen Chicken Breasts?

How do I work out the nutritional value or Iceland frozen chicken breasts? - nutritional value of brownies

Basically, I have to buy the bags of 1.5 kilograms of frozen chicken from Iceland. Provides Nutritional value per 100 g cooked, but of course, if I cooked the whole bag would have 1.5 kg of boiled chicken. What I'm trying to understand, and I guess that's how it weighs 1.5 kilograms after cooking, so that they are working on the nutritional value of cooked breast.
What is it confusing. Part of the reason why you can not find the answer is not to know what they are looking for.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Why is it important. The only additional frozen water solution Sorry, but this is really the best thing we can offer!

Mr Joseph Average. said...

Iceland ....? How do I get there by boat?

Seriously, is 1.5 kilograms 3.5 kilograms.

Depending on the amount of fat he is and how it is cooked, you can take anywhere from 2-3 pounds.

I hope that helped .....

Hughy Boy said...

Iceland? WTF broken or soemthing? disgusting food from there wouldnt be a dog! Jake's cheap!

Post a Comment