Monday, January 4, 2010

Creative Computer Desks Bedroom Ideas!! Calling All Creative And Artist People!?

Bedroom ideas!! Calling all creative and artist people!? - creative computer desks

What I can feel my room comfortable. I like my room, but I think I need more "BAM!" Sometimes I feel a little anger toward him because I have to share a bathroom with my brother, and it is through space. I have an office with a computer, unless it is in the ground floor. It could make room for an office, but my parents will not let me join, even if you pay !!!!! They said that they think, but right now I can do to bring more to "WOW" in my room. I need advice and ideas.





I thank you all appriciate anwsers me




Raspberry

2 comments:

Muffins said...

Only the furniture brings about a different atmosphere, and perspective in his room.
You can select a color really, as () the fat and use that color as a sign of its renovation "to your room. If you do not mind spending, you can also buy a new quilt in the suit, with new sheets, curtains, carpets and even a cold.
If your parents do not mind, could even remove the walls to clean! As an artist I'd be free and do whatever he wants with the walls in my room. In any case, you can go through magazines and a huge wall collage of things and the pictures you want.
Also to give your site a sense of calm, you can drop a table with a fountain! It very impressive, and can even help you relax!
Good luck with the reinvention of your room!

starz_cr... said...

What is your favorite color? Blue? Green?
Ask permission if you paint the walls, you can place your favorite color (example): light blue, two blue walls, two walls. Get a matching blanket. Wonderful fabrics that match your favorite color and make like pillows! Or take an old T-shirt and turn it into a pillow! Take the fabric and learn how to make valances too. (You forgot the spelling!) Even if you can sort your room (somehow) depending on room room seem WAY! Hope it helps and good luck!

Post a Comment