Sunday, January 31, 2010

Buy Etf At The Wrong Time In The Cycle Am I Wrong, Or Am I Better Off Buying A Vanguard ETF Through Scottrade Than Through Vanguard?

Am I wrong, or am I better off buying a Vanguard ETF through Scottrade than through Vanguard? - buy etf at the wrong time in the cycle

Two Scottrade is much cheaper and would be a better option. Vanguard will offer dividend reinvestment, but you will pay higher commissions and fees, would be an advantage.

If your interest is, the ETF would like to see some of the cheapest brokers limited. Zecco Department, for example, offers free trade. I am not familiar with their service. I have seen good and bad reviews.

4 comments:

Bettee62 said...

DO NOT NEED Scottrade

Ted said...

ETF and stock trading. Vanguard manages some ETFs. They have linked regular investment funds with the EFTS follow the same rules. Buy mutual funds with Vanguard. The purchase of ETFs through a broker of your choice.

Tatnic said...

Edge is almost a non-place .... profit that the lowest fees and expense ratio of a mutual fund enterprise. In my opinion, would be much better, your money with them, especially if they want their products.

Charles1... said...

Commission, I am not entirely, but I positve Scottrade has the lowest, but I understand that NO seems to reinvest their dividends ridiculous to me.

If you want your dividends reinvested through her commission rates to be paid again.

Post a Comment